Highlands College Enrollment Support Coordinator
Summary of Responsibilities
The Enrollment Support Coordinator is responsible for carrying and/or monitoring the progress of key operational functions within Enrollment Operations & Scholarships to include assisting in scholarship processing, performing customer relationship manager (CRM) software functions, budget tracking, and other various projects and tasks as determined by the Executive Director of Enrollment Operations & Scholarships.
The Enrollment Support Coordinator will report to the Executive Director of Admissions and Scholarships.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides leadership, innovation, and technical excellence to manage successful operations and administrative processes of Enrollment Operations & Scholarships.
- Works with the Executive Director of Enrollment Operations & Scholarships to accomplish the goals of the department.
- Assists in the management of Enrollment Services Communication Plans, as well as other required CRM functions.
- Assists in the scholarship awarding processes Facilitates scholarship recipient communications.
- Maintains and tracks budget and spending for Enrollment Operations & Scholarships.
- Acts as a project coordinator regarding Enrollment Operations & Scholarships events and strategic projects as needed by the Executive Director of Enrollment Operations & Scholarships.
- Assists in the research and development of all special initiatives as needed by the Executive Director Performs transaction tracking for maintaining the budget.
- Performs data audits to ensure data accuracy.
- Regularly surveys print, emails, and website for needed updates and submits to Executive Director.
- Collaborates with other departments as needed to accomplish shared objectives and develop support for Enrollment Operations & Scholarships needs.
- Ensures the department maintains enrollment processes consistent with the Highlands College policies and procedures.
- Provides initial and follow up trainings needed for the College, including training, and educating of other team members as to enrollment process.
- Provides daily technical support, user support, and technical knowledge of the enrollment systems and software.
- Maintains databases; report preparation and analytics including the establishment and management of admissions dashboard(s).
- Tracks and report on relevant analytics.
- Other duties as required.
- Be an active member of Church of the Highlands.
- Embrace and promote the mission, values, and vision of Church of the Highlands and Highlands College.
- Be an active participant in the ministry of Church of the Highlands and Highlands College by leading small groups.
- Bachelor’s degree in related Administrative, Business, Liberal Arts, or Social Sciences discipline is preferred.
- Prior work experience can offset the degree requirement provided a detailed listing of prior experience is submitted and approved by Highlands College.
- Experience in higher education and/or admissions, recruiting, or related sales or finance experience and foreign language skills are beneficial but not required.
- Exposure to and passion for Church of the Highlands and Highlands College, particularly as it relates to Enrollment Services.
- Administrative skills, organization skills, and attention to details are all necessary.
- Friendly, Personable, and influential demeanor required for frequent communications with prospective students and parents.
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel required.
- Knowledge of and experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software is preferred, but not required.
To apply, email resume to email@example.com. Only electronic submissions will be reviewed.