Highlands College Data Analyst
Driven by HC’s Mission, the Data Analyst position supports the HC assessment and continuous improvement process.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- The Data Analyst position assists the Highlands College Institutional Research and Assessment Team.
- The Analyst aids the Team with assessment processes including collection, analysis, and documentation of assessment data.
The Data Analyst will report to the Lead Data Analyst.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support assessment plan processes of data collection, analysis, and documentation
- Understand the ABHE accreditation cycle and process including standards compliance, assessment plan, and improvement plan`
- Collect results, analyze, and compile data from Populi, surveys, and various HC departments following the HC Assessment Pan
- Assist Lead Data Analyst as directed
- Ensure proper records are maintained in Populi and Dropbox for accreditation agency visits and reporting of metrics to the Leadership Team
- Help with the creation of tables, graphs, and presentations to support reporting to the accreditation agency and departments across the College
- Other duties as assigned
- Be an active member of Church of the Highlands
- Embrace and promote the mission, values, and vision of Church of the Highlands and Highlands College
- Be an active participant in the ministry of Church of the Highlands and Highlands College by leading small groups
- Associate degree or 2 years of administrative and data management experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Ability to collect and manage data with attention to detail
- Ability to think critically and apply logic to data collection
- Basic understanding of math calculations including percentages
- Familiarity with Populi, Dropbox, Monday.com, Survey Monkey, and Wufoo a plus
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Administrative efficiency
- Ability to function well and contribute in a team environment
- Time management skills
To apply, email resume to email@example.com. Only electronic submissions will be reviewed.