At Highlands, we are devoted to seeing our members and attendees connected in a life-giving relationship with Jesus and planted and thriving in the local church. Our hope is that everyone experiences a fresh, enjoyable connection to God and a community of people.
We currently have an opportunity to add a Video Producer to our team in the Creative Department at Highlands. If you feel called to ministry, have the gifts, talents and experience listed below, and call Highlands home, then we want to hear from you!
The Video Producer will assist in the creative design of graphic and video elements and will work to create excellent and relevant media products.
The candidate we are seeking is:
- A follower of Christ.
- An active member of Church of the Highlands.
- Passionate about communicating through video.
- Someone who has a passion for telling stories through images.
- A conceptual thinker with excellent communication skills who is able to take creative concepts from start to finish.
- A self-starter that thrives as part of a team.
- 2 years of college preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1 year of experience in video editing.
- Extensive experience and high proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud Video Applications (Premier Pro, After Effects), and Canon Cinema camera equipment.
- Proficiency in creating and animating graphics in Adobe After Effects.
- Basics of Color correction software such as DaVinci Resolve.
- Ability to think and act independently with a high degree of creativity and organization.
- Must be a strong communicator with excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
“Some” Responsibilities include:
- Plan all logistics of film service content.
- Assist both the Video Director and Project Managers with logistics required for video shoots.
- Transcoding of footage into the format needed for Post-production processes.
- Prepare and set up audio and sound for video shoots.
- Export final video assets to create final product of service flow for Sunday Worship Services.
To apply for this position, please submit a resume, along with an online link of your most current work to email@example.com.