Our purpose is to reach people with the life-giving message of Jesus that they might become fully devoted followers of Christ. Highlands is looking for ministry-focused, Christ-centered individuals to help further that mission.
Point University is offering an accredited degree through Highlands College and is seeking part-time, day and evening instructors in several areas for its Birmingham instructional site at Church of the Highlands.
Highlands Haven Coordinator
Unique opportunity to share the love of Christ by assisting individuals needing special accommodations.
Church of the Highlands values its employees and offers a very generous benefits package to employees and their families. Highlands pays 100% of the following benefits for employees:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield health and dental insurance
- Group hospital indemnity insurance, which is designed to assist in paying out-of-pocket hospitalization costs
- Short-term, long-term and life policies for employees
- Vision care through Humana Vision Insurance
- Reimbursement up to $60 per month for health club costs
- Eligibility to participate in a 403(b) retirement account through GuideStone Financial Resources
- Optional medical spending account and dependent care spending account through Flores and Associates