Our purpose is to reach people with the life-giving message of Jesus that they might become fully devoted followers of Christ. Highlands is looking for ministry-focused, Christ-centered individuals to help further that mission.
Point University is offering an accredited degree through Highlands College and is seeking part-time, day and evening instructors in several areas for its Birmingham instructional site at Church of the Highlands.
Church of the Highlands values its employees and offers a very generous benefits package to employees and their families. Highlands pays 100% of the following benefits for employees:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield health and dental insurance
- Group hospital indemnity insurance, which is designed to assist in paying out-of-pocket hospitalization costs
- Short-term, long-term and life policies for employees
- Vision care through Humana Vision Insurance
- Reimbursement up to $60 per month for health club costs
- Eligibility to participate in a 403(b) retirement account through GuideStone Financial Resources
- Optional medical spending account and dependent care spending account through Flores and Associates