Highlands College Recruitment Coordinator
Highlands College is accelerating toward our vision of enrolling 1,000 students. Our recruiting team is responsible for achieving current strategic recruiting objectives focused on enrollment for both domestic and international students.
We are looking for an experienced Recruiter to execute on our recruiting strategies. The successful candidate will actively recruit the best possible students through non-digital lead generation and relationship building strategies.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Refine Recruitment Plans
The Recruiter adapts recruitment plans to attract students who the best fit Highlands College. The Recruiter discerns students’ gifting and talents along with their performance to guide students through the recruiting and admissions process. They work to continuously fill the prospective student pipeline.
Build Relationships with Prospective Students
The Recruiter meets with students to provide the benefits of attending Highlands College and personalizes their journey through application. They communicate with students, parents and pastors to ensure high enrollment rates. The Recruiter follows up with students by email, phone call, video chat and text message to make certain that no important application steps or deadlines are missed. The Recruiter also serves as a point of contact for churches, youth ministries, schools and groups that want to schedule recruitment visits or campus tours.
Deliver Compelling Presentations
The Recruiter creates and presents tailored content to youth groups, families and at events that highlight the distinctive advantages to students of attending Highlands College. The Recruiter involves the appropriate teammates including faculty, staff and Highlands College Ambassadors to lead the charge for group events.
The Recruiter will report directly to the Executive Director of Recruitment.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Master all aspects of recruiting, including prospective student outreach plans, Preview Day, and campus visits.
- Update and maintain relevant activities in Highlands College’s CRM system, documenting progress meeting goals.
- Accountable for achieving key performance indicators.
- Understand key metrics with an analysis that includes conversion rates on a daily, weekly, monthly, and annual basis.
- Create, execute, and monitor a coordinated outreach plan that includes extensive outbound calls, texts, and emails related to student recruitment in assigned area of responsibility.
- Collaborate with Marketing to create and maintain student-focused content on all communication platforms, including the website, social media, print materials, etc.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with prospective students and parents.
- Ensure that the Recruiter is aligned with the mission and vision of Highlands College.
- Embrace and propagate the vision, values, and mission of Highlands College.
- This is a full-time, benefits-eligible position. Salary is competitive commensurate with experience. Candidate must reside in Birmingham.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Be an active member of Church of the Highlands
- Embrace and promote the mission, values, and vision of Church of the Highlands and Highlands College.
- Be an active participant in the ministry of Church of the Highlands and Highlands College by leading small groups.
- Effective organizational, self-management and analytical skills.
- Manage multiple projects and tasks in a fast-paced environment working effectively both independently and as a team.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Expertise in project management and effective communication in a complex organizational setting.
- Detail-oriented, flexible, and able to work well with faculty, staff, students, and outside stakeholders.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- High energy with enthusiasm for the Vision of Highlands College.
- Bachelor’s degree in organizational leadership, administration, or related field.
- Two years minimum recruiting or sales experience.
- Two years minimum experience in higher education
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Experience in marketing, recruiting, college admissions
To apply, email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only electronic submissions will be reviewed.